REPASO A LOS MEJORES LOOKS DE LA SEMANA 27_11_2016 / REVIEW TO THE BEST LOOKS OF THE WEEK 27_11_2016

19:40:00

Como me gustan los domingos, son los días que aprovecho para relajarme, cuidarme y echarle un vistazo a looks y tendencias de la temporada. Esta es una de las secciones que más me gustan del blog, ver cómo se muestran esas tendencias en la calle. La protagonista de este repaso es Olivia Palermo con sus tres looks pero especialmente me encanta el abrigo - capa y el looks más sport con prendas de cuero.

Para mí destaca también el look de Sara Sampaio ahora bien, no cualquiera se atreve a salir a la calle con esta temperatura y sin medias.

¡Espero que tengáis un buena semana!

--------------------------------

I love Sundays, days that I take to relax, take care of myself and take a look at the trends of the season. This is one of the sections I like most of the blog, see how people show those trends in the street. The protagonist of this review is Olivia Palermo with her three looks but especially I love the coat - coat and the most sporty looks with leather garments.

For me it also highlights the look of Sara Sampaio now well, not anyone dares to go out on the street with this temperature and no stockings.

I hope you have a good week!


Allison Williams
Allison Williams

Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo

Reese Witherspoon
Reese Witherspoon

Sanne Vloet
Sanne Vloet

Sara Sampaio
Sara Sampaio

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios